We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beer lol

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
perth
Level Contributor
66 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
beer lol

can you buy tiger beer or same same but different in rockingham

perth

drinkies before we go lol

thanks

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beer lol

Tiger beer is literally everywhere in Vietnam. It's cheap and tastes fine. Because it is brewed locally you might find that it tastes slightly different than you have experienced in your own country but definitely not bad.

pgh, pa
Destination Expert
for Da Nang
Level Contributor
2,684 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beer lol

I just bought some Tiger last week and also some Sai Gon Export.....bit more expensive here in the states but when I show up at the Vietnamese restaurant with it everyone goes crazy!

Drifter

www.vnfrom.blogspot.com

jacksonville
Level Contributor
3,866 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beer lol

I drank a lot of 33 Beer long ago and can get it here in the states but have to drink 333 in Vietnam.... Could not find the old 33 any place. Tiger is ok .

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,713 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beer lol

Hey guys, I think the OP wants to buy the beer in Perth, Australia!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
17 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: beer lol

Are there any other local beers besides 333 and Tiger? I'm always on the hurt for good beer. :-)

jacksonville
Level Contributor
3,866 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: beer lol

vilegrrl,

In the windy city (china town) area you can get the 33 beir at several Vietnamese stores. Try that.

Perth
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: beer lol

Most of your big bottle shops will sell tiger beer, give 1st Choice, BWS or Dan Murphys a go. Im sure you will find Tiger beer in these three

Happy Drinking :)

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: beer lol

When you go, remember the price you paid for one can of tiger (i prefer 333).

then go to a street-side beer emporium (read bar/shop thingy) - where the locals are imbibing, somewhere outside of the old quarter (which is expensive comparatively) and see how wasted you can get for the same amount of money.

My moneys on that they have to carry you back to the hotel...

9. Re: beer lol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 07:17