We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanoi Rendevous Hotel / Hostel - Can anyone clarify, please

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
165 reviews
Save Topic
Hanoi Rendevous Hotel / Hostel - Can anyone clarify, please

Can anyone clarify for me please, if Hanoi Rendevous HOTEL and Hanoi Rendevous HOSTEL are one and the same.

When I try to locate them on Google Maps, I am given two separate locations, about 2 km apart, but when I go into the HRHotel website, it also refers to itself as "HRHostel".

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
13,916 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hanoi Rendevous Hotel / Hostel - Can anyone clarify, please

Why don't you just ask them? Wait till you arrive - if you're confused now, you'll be doubly confused when you see the proliferation of duplicate named properties here. I think there's an Elegance or Palace or Lucky hotel on every corner!

hanoi
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hanoi Rendevous Hotel / Hostel - Can anyone clarify, please

located in 31 Hang Dieu Str.., is correct.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
566 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hanoi Rendevous Hotel / Hostel - Can anyone clarify, please

Yes they are the same place ,stayed there in Nov. Great little hotel. Name changed after refit. Reccomend this place, staff are great and location good.

Tim.

North Queensland
Level Contributor
2,148 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hanoi Rendevous Hotel / Hostel - Can anyone clarify, please

We booked into the Renevous HOTEL but honestly it really was a hostel and we checked out after 2 nights it wasn't what we had expected

5. Re: Hanoi Rendevous Hotel / Hostel - Can anyone clarify, please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2012, 06:16