We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ninh Binh - Hanoi by bus

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ninh Binh - Hanoi by bus

I'm going from Ninh Binh to Hanoi by bus , is there also a bus from Ninh Binh going to the airport in Hanoi or do i have to change buses in Hanoi and do the last part by taxi.

Any good company for a tourist bus?

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,754 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ninh Binh - Hanoi by bus

I can't be absolutely certain but I'm pretty sure there are no buses from Ninh Binh to Noi Bai airport.

The regular buses from Ninh Binh to Hanoi are rather ramshackle and uncomfortable. To the best of my knowledge there are no buses specifically for tourists as there is little demand for them.

The train is far more comfortable and not expensive (approx. $2.50), although the timetable might not fit in with your required departure time. There are only 3 trains per day and only one of those leaves during daylight hours, i.e. at 13.07, arriving in Hanoi at 15.28.

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ninh Binh - Hanoi by bus

Thx ,

Are you sure about the train time table ,because i saw just trains leaving NB in the evening , i have to be at the airport at 18.00 so this train from 13:07 would be very good

Just curious,how much is a taxi from Ninh Binh to the airport ?

Edited: 31 January 2011, 15:59
Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,754 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ninh Binh - Hanoi by bus

The timetable is on this site - scroll down to the northbound one:

http://www.seat61.com/Vietnam.htm

A taxi would be very expensive as the journey takes more than 2 hours.

Edited: 31 January 2011, 16:03
Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ninh Binh - Hanoi by bus

More then $50,you think , thx for the link

5. Re: Ninh Binh - Hanoi by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2012, 13:16