We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

internet visa applications with Vietnam-visa.com

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
internet visa applications with Vietnam-visa.com

has anyone used "Vietnam-visa.com" . Just checking to make sure they are an authorised company, dont want to arrive only to find we dont have an approval letter or what ever you get.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,923 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: internet visa applications with Vietnam-visa.com

Whoever you deal with will have to send you the approval letter before you leave so you can show it to the airline people to let you on the plane.

Ballarat
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: internet visa applications with Vietnam-visa.com

Although I ended up going through a different company (My Vietnam Visa), like you was extremely sceptical about all the different agencies offering VOAs - looked for a highly recommended one on here, took the plunge and got my Approval letter emailed through in about 2 days. Check the sticky post about VOAs on the Vietnam forum, see if it's one of the good ones. :)

Ballarat
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: internet visa applications with Vietnam-visa.com

Although I ended up going through a different company (My Vietnam Visa), like you was extremely sceptical about all the different agencies offering VOAs - looked for a highly recommended one on here, took the plunge and got my Approval letter emailed through in about 2 days. Check the sticky post about VOAs on the Vietnam forum, see if it's one of the good ones. :)

Ballarat
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: internet visa applications with Vietnam-visa.com

Apologies, Don't check the sticky, but do a good forum search!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
186 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: internet visa applications with Vietnam-visa.com

I used Vietnam Visa Pro and had no problems with the visa, and a lot cheaper than Vietnam Visa . com

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: internet visa applications with Vietnam-visa.com

LizbethAnnie, the company you used looks like it is mainly geared to US customers, but obviously worked out for you based in Oz? Have you made your trip yet?

Ballarat
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: internet visa applications with Vietnam-visa.com

Hi Oz Tallboy,

A week and a half to go before my trip - fingers crossed everything runs smoothly. The other people on my approval letter were from all over the world, so I don't think it matters so much which country you apply from. :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: internet visa applications with Vietnam-visa.com

many thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: internet visa applications with Vietnam-visa.com

great stuff many thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: internet visa applications with Vietnam-visa.com

November but the visa application went thru in the 3 days, but I had a dream about the possibily on a scammer, but it all looks OK