We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need tour guide at Hanoi trip on 09 May 2013...

Penang Island...
1 post
Save Topic
I need tour guide at Hanoi trip on 09 May 2013...

Hi

Good Day.

Who will share some tour guide contact # for quotation purpose as i will visit to Hanoi on 09 May2013 until 13 May 2013.

Thanks..

Hanoi
Level Contributor
218 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I need tour guide at Hanoi trip on 09 May 2013...

Hi,

See here: tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293924-d1…

Hope I can help.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13,491 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I need tour guide at Hanoi trip on 09 May 2013...

To go out for quotation and to then take the lowest quote is the path to mediocracy.

PM me if you want the name and contact particulars for a first class Tour Guide and graduate from the Ha Noi Open University Tour Guide programme.

As with so many things in life you get what you pay for.

Best regards. Ian

Edited: 13 January 2013, 05:56
Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I need tour guide at Hanoi trip on 09 May 2013...

Why dont you go with Hanoi Kid Tours? It is also easy to explore Hanoi on your own. Cheers!

4. Re: I need tour guide at Hanoi trip on 09 May 2013...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 January 2013, 09:35
LONDON, UK
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: I need tour guide at Hanoi trip on 09 May 2013...

Hi,

I travelled Hanoi 3 years ago and met an extremely friendly helpful and fun local who decided to guide for us.

I have not spoken to him for a few years but would happily put you in touch if you would like.

All the best,

Jack

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
694 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I need tour guide at Hanoi trip on 09 May 2013...

Use Hanoi kids or explore Hanoi on your own. Most of the attractions are reachable either by walking or taxi which is very cheap. We were in Hanoi for 4 days and using citypass apps loaded onto our iphone, we were able to go around on our own. Enjoy Hanoi

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I need tour guide at Hanoi trip on 09 May 2013...

Another vote for the Hanoikids, if you use the search box above you will get loads of info and contact details.

Hanoi, Vietnam
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: I need tour guide at Hanoi trip on 09 May 2013...

Hanoi Kids Tour is the most suitable for you.

They are young student but a lot of experience.

leicester
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I need tour guide at Hanoi trip on 09 May 2013...

Candy s, this was for May 2013, the trip is over.

10. Re: I need tour guide at Hanoi trip on 09 May 2013...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2014, 06:21