We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation mid June to mid august in Hanoi ..4 students

Dublin-Ireland
Level Contributor
138 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation mid June to mid august in Hanoi ..4 students

Hi there. I am a regular trip advisor user and contributor and am hoping it can be as helpful as ever . My daughter and three friends ,med students ,are coming to Hanoi from mid June to mid august to do volunteer work at the Bach Mai hospital.

They of course need accommodation. Perhaps a two bedroomed apartment or such like.

Here's my questions

1....any ideas on where I might start looking for this accommodation to help them

2.... It needs to be safe ,and relatively comfortable but as students they will not have ability to pay corporate to expat big city rent rates

3... Any good safe areas one might recommend. Any to avoid and steer clear of

Many thanks in advance for all help ,advice and support given. Much appreciated.

Emmet

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
18 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation mid June to mid august in Hanoi ..4 students

Would you mind advising me about their budget then i may have some tips for you guys :)

Julie

2. Re: Accommodation mid June to mid august in Hanoi ..4 students

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2014, 05:16