We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halong bay and perfume pagoda

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Halong bay and perfume pagoda

Is it better to go on a 2 night cruise of halong bay or would you reccommend 1 night cruise haling bay plus a day trip to perfume pagoda?

Penrith, Australia
Level Contributor
491 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Halong bay and perfume pagoda

Having done both I would prefer a 2 night cruise on Halong Bay.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Halong bay and perfume pagoda

If you have much time then 2night in a cruise will be the best. But one night is good enough. I would suggest you spend 2days/1nite in Ha Long Bay, then, take a day trip to perfume Pagoda or Ninh Binh province.

Tungdulich

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
438 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Halong bay and perfume pagoda

Hi PoemKM,

Recommend to take a 2day/1night cruise then do a day trip to Trang An - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh.

Cheer !

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
55 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Halong bay and perfume pagoda

a night in halong bay will do. i didnt visit perfume pagoda, but i did visit tam coc.

like what the others mentioned above, tam coc is worth a visit. really nice place

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,637 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Halong bay and perfume pagoda

we did an overnighter on halong bay and also a day trip to the perfume pagoda and I can highly recommend both.

Edited: 16 July 2013, 13:45
Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
192 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Halong bay and perfume pagoda

i recommend you like that

1. if you want to do 3 days 2 nights, i suggest 1 night on boat, 1 night at hotel or bungalow in cat ba island. it is more interesting than 2 nights on boat,because for second day of that tour,you will do full day kayaking, But if you like it,you can choose

2. Perfume pagoda is worth to see. At this time, it is not crowd there.We believe that when we visit Perfume pagoda, we will get best of luck in everything for whole year

hope you enjoy time in vietnam

Hanoi, Vietnam
14 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Halong bay and perfume pagoda

2 days 1 night in Ha Long would be fine then you can take 1 day trip to Perfume Pagodar or Tam Coc - Trang An in Ninh Binh as being recommended

Cheer !

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Halong bay and perfume pagoda

Hi, I also would recommend to do 2 nights in Halong bay.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Halong bay and perfume pagoda

Vote for 2 nights Halong bay trip due to the second day will give you the time for relaxing.

Best,

10. Re: Halong bay and perfume pagoda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2014, 05:17