We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Find a good hotel in old quarter

Barcelona, Spain
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Find a good hotel in old quarter

I am going to visit Hanoi next month and looking to find a good hotel in old town ,my budget under 40$/room/night .

Any good experience , help me please

Thanks

Phillip

leicester
Level Contributor
2,176 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Find a good hotel in old quarter

Recently stayed in Classic Street Hotel and Oriental Central. Both central locations, both under 40 dollars inc breakfast and both very good hotels. Hundreds to choose from, you can use the green tab at the top to see how they stack up in terms of cost and review quality.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Find a good hotel in old quarter

Plenty of nice hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter with rate as requested (under $40), Strongly recommend to you as below:

1. Hanoi Paradise Hang Bac

2. Blue Moon Hotel ard 25 -35usd

3. Heart Hotel 28 - 40.

It's also depend on kind of room ^^

Van

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,063 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Find a good hotel in old quarter

I asked the same question several months ago and came up with the Hanoi Guesthouse which we stayed at a few weeks ago. Great value for around $25 with a balcony looking over the amazing Ma may st. Will definitely return due to the location and the staff. The rooms were big and very clean as well.

Mark

Cuneo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao, Bangkok, Ko Samui, Terengganu
Level Contributor
11,609 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Find a good hotel in old quarter

Agree with Hanoi guesthouse, simply the perfect place

Hanoi, Vietnam
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Find a good hotel in old quarter

Church Boutique Hotel (Hang Ca, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi) may be a good suggestion for you. $41 inc daily breakfast, mineral water in room, tea/coffee making facilities, free wi-fi internet.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
54 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Find a good hotel in old quarter

Hanoi Guesthouse 30-35 usd

7. Re: Find a good hotel in old quarter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 05:16