We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contacting the Zephyr or Church hotels

Hong Kong
3 posts
Save Topic
Contacting the Zephyr or Church hotels

Would someone know if the Zephyr Hotel or Church Hotel have websites so that I can find out about available dates? (I believe both sound decent enough to satiate a vacation-loving wife during a Hanoi visit.)

I prefer to confirm that with hotels directly as I've twice had problems with internet bookings before, but I can't track down a URL for either spot.

Much appreciated.

Northern Virginia
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contacting the Zephyr or Church hotels

The website and email address are located below. We have not stayed here yet. Reviews sound decent.

zephyrhotel@vnn.vn

www.zephyrhotel.com.vn

Hong Kong
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Contacting the Zephyr or Church hotels

Ah, so it's just that commonly sensical, eh? Add ".vn" to your URL guess when they don't turn up in search engines.

Clever, clever.

Leicester
Level Contributor
455 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contacting the Zephyr or Church hotels

Try www.churchhotel.com.vn. I did and ended up booking directly with them, one of the reasons being that they never asked for credit card info to reserve the room.

Hong Kong
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Contacting the Zephyr or Church hotels

I checked in with Church but they're full, full, full. Sounds like a sweet spot. Hope to check it out some other time.

Thanks for the help/advice here. Much appreciated, you two.

BMT, Central...
Level Contributor
1,084 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Contacting the Zephyr or Church hotels

Google revealed full contact info - guess your search criteria lacked something.

Church Hotel

9 Pho Nha Tho

Tel: +84-(0)-4-928-8118

FAX: +84-(0)-4-928 5793

E-m: churchhotel@vnn.vn

WWW: http://www.churchhotel.com.vn/

.VN URLs are expensive and have dumb rules applied to their use which is why many VN enterprises use other domain names.

6. Re: Contacting the Zephyr or Church hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 22:15