We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seeking suggestion - day tour from airport

RI
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
12 helpful votes
Seeking suggestion - day tour from airport

Hello all. I’m hoping you can help guide me. My husband and I arrive at SGN around 9am on a Friday and on Saturday depart on a Mekong River cruise for a week through Vietnam up to Cambodia. We’re hoping to arrange a private tour for our 1 day in Ho Chi Minh city that can pick us up at the airport when we land and provide a tour for the day (or half the day) returning us to the hotel that afternoon/evening. We were thinking about the Cu Chi tunnels but weren’t sure if that was feasible, or if we should consider another option. If anyone has a suggestion, I’d appreciate it!

3 replies to this topic
Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
95 posts
6 reviews
11 helpful votes
1. Re: Seeking suggestion - day tour from airport

Hi, it is possible for you to take Cu Chi tunnels tour. 9:00 am you arriving airport, pick up luggage then exit airport arround 10:00 am, then you heading to Cu Chi tunnels, 11:30 am you arrive Cu Chi. you can have lunch there. after visit tunnels you back to Saigon around 5:30 pm

Happy traveling !

2. Re: Seeking suggestion - day tour from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2018, 13:45

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
114 posts
5 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Seeking suggestion - day tour from airport

you can go both cu chi tunnel and city tour 1 day ,they pick up at airport then going to cu chi tunnel first and come back Ho Chi Minh city for lunch ,after that explore Ho Chi Minh city tour.

Reply to: Seeking suggestion - day tour from airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted