We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ngan Long mini hotel - THD Street

Australia
Level Contributor
807 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Ngan Long mini hotel - THD Street

Hi

Has anyone stayed or know anything about Ngan Ling mini hotel at 43/2 Tran Hung Dao St., Tunnel 391, Cau Kho Ward, District 1.

If not, any info on other mini hotels near there please. As a rule are mini hotels OK - hard to gauge what they are like because not many seem to have websites etc

Thanks

pgh, pa
Destination Expert
for Da Nang
Level Contributor
2,709 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ngan Long mini hotel - THD Street

Vaca,

Mini hotels tend to run the gammit from excellent to horrid depending on where you go and what you're looking for. I've stayed at the Ngoc Ha on Le Anh Xuan Street, near the Ben Thanh Market and have had a wonderful stay each time. There are afew others close by and seem to provide great rooms at low prices compared to the Rex and Equatorial that I've also stayed in. The Hai Nam seems to be a budget stay with a moderate price but yes you can't contact because they have no website, and if they do it's poorly maintained. No replies to many attempts at booking through the official website. Although I've also had the same experience by going through an agent and have been told the reservation was never made. Like many people have said here on the forum, book afew nights only and if you don't like move on.

Drifter

2. Re: Ngan Long mini hotel - THD Street

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 22:17