We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mekong river cruise

New York, New York
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Mekong river cruise

I am looking for a one or two night cruise on the Mekong (I would prefer to sleep on the boat but am willing to stay in a hotel).

The Exotissimo cruise looks very nice. Are there other options? I am willing to pay for the Exotissimo luxury but I wouldn't mind saving a little money either.

los angeles
Level Contributor
532 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mekong river cruise

I also looked into this Basaac cruise and it intrigued me. It has been reviewed on either this forum or on www.fodors.com Vietnam forum. (I think it may have been fodors -- you can do a word search with the word "basaac.") I contacted the company directly, www.transmekong.com, and my inquries were answered promptly.

I don't think I'll have time for this trip during my summer trip to Vietnam, but will be interested to see if others answer. If I hear more positive reviews i may reconsider, as it really did sound interesting.

2. Re: Mekong river cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 21:20