We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation Cost

Which Ho Chi Minh City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation Cost

Hi all,

I will be in SG this coming friday and wondering on some issues...What is the most efficient way to get to the Sofitel Plaza from the airport and its approximate cost.

Many thanks in advance.

Saigon
Level Contributor
185 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation Cost

Dear SDWanderlust,

You can get taxi (Vinasun Taxi) around 10usd to Sofitel Plaza. or book private car at 16 usd for car 4-seats

Happy trip

Jepara
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation Cost

Hi Wanderlust, I'll arrive in SG this Friday around 1 PM. Can share a taxi if you want cos I stay in Sofitel Plaza as well.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation Cost

Hi all,

Thanks for the response. I will get into SG around 7 AM therefore I am not sure if I want to wait until 1 PM to share a taxi ride. Thanks for the suggestion...

4. Re: Transportation Cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2009, 13:52
5. Re: Transportation Cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 12:24