We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buffet at nice hotel

los angeles
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
buffet at nice hotel

Planning a trip to HCMC. I usually stay at budget places but like to treat myself with buffet at nice hotels, please share your insight with price info, thanks.

Tooele, Utah
Level Contributor
522 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buffet at nice hotel

Something got lost in translation - didn't it.

The Parkroyal Saigon has a good one as does the Sheraton. Google 'saigon buffets' and you will get lists and some reviews from some blogs.

Let us know what you discover while you are there, please.

los angeles
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buffet at nice hotel

thank you for the info.

California
Level Contributor
685 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buffet at nice hotel

Ceertainly one of the best buffets in Saigon is at the Caravelle Hotel (a five star hotel). Very nice place to stay if you can afford it, but the buffets are very nice. I posted before that last May while wandering Saigon I stopped to use their facilities and looked over their very extensive seafood and crab buffet at lunch time. The price was $17.00 US and something like that would easily cost $75.00 here in Southern California. The Majestic Hotel has a very nice breakfast buffet on the roof overlooking the river. I don't know the price but I'm sure it is not overly expensive. Hope this is helpful.

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,028 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buffet at nice hotel

Smart move.When you arrive get the local english paper.They sell it on the streets in district 1 in the mornings.All the big hotels advertise the latest buffet deals.

Another thing they don't normally advertise is the buffet breakfasts,there brilliant(mix of Vietnamese/western)Most of the hotels will let you walk in and pay at reception.You won't need lunch.I pay $3,but thats in Nha trang.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,626 posts
1,675 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: buffet at nice hotel

Any other breakfast /lunch/dinner buffet restaurants would be appreciated. Couldnt find many with a google search as recommended. If anyone finds a link please post on this site.

Tommo

MaineUSA
Level Contributor
832 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: buffet at nice hotel

Tommo:

We stayed at the Novotel near the cathereral and they had an excellent breakfast buffet.

amsterdam
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: buffet at nice hotel

You should try the buffet at Duxton hotel price 25 usd for a great choice or you can try good and cheap vietnamese buffet at Bongsen hotel in Dongkhoi street.

8. Re: buffet at nice hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2010, 05:17