We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise Terminal

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
311 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cruise Terminal

Can someone please help I am booking a cruise that goes to Ho Chi Minh City overnight. Is the terminal close to the city (if not we may book a hotel for the night) and easy to get to. Thank you

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
739 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cruise Terminal

My knowledge is that it's on the water front in District 4 which is across the river south of the city and is not walkable to anywhere with tourist sights. You can walk for not more than 15 mins to Nguyen Hue & Le Loi boulevards but it's not that enjoyable since it's often packed with mopeds, cabs and dump trucks. Next to the pier is the Ho Chi Minh museum.

I would advise you to take a metered cab (reputable company like Mai Linh) to see the major attractions. Best regards.

2. Re: Cruise Terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2010, 07:18