We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private transfer cost from HCMC to Mui Ne

London
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Private transfer cost from HCMC to Mui Ne

Can anyone recommend a private transfer (with aircon) company that will take both me and my wife from HCMC airport to our hotel in Mui Ne?

Anyone know how much it cost and how long it would take?

Thanks

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
4,422 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private transfer cost from HCMC to Mui Ne

Depends on the quality of vehicle but for a standard 4-7 seat car you'd expect to pay around $100. Journey time depends on traffic - can be as little as 4 hours, or as much as 6, average around 4-5.

London
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Private transfer cost from HCMC to Mui Ne

Thanks 'ComeAndGoVietnam'.

We're not after anything fancy - just a car with aircon that will get us to our resort quickly and safely.

Can anyone recommend a reputable private car company. (maybe that will do it for under $80).

Thanks.

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,873 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private transfer cost from HCMC to Mui Ne

abrim you can get a car and driver from the Airport direct to Mui Ne. Fares quoted by VNrentacar shows $85 one way. How current this is I dont know. Advantages are being able to go straight from Airport without having to stay overnight to pick up the Aircon Coach next morning. Timewise it isn't very much different to the Coach which costs $6 each. Overall time 4-41/2 hours.

You could ask your Hotel to source a fare for you.

Cheers Ross

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
80 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private transfer cost from HCMC to Mui Ne

Hi

I too am looking for a private driver from HCMC to Mui Ne in February we have 3 days in HCMC and 3 in Mui Ne so if anyone can let me know of a good private driver I can also book.

Thank you

Caroline

London
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Private transfer cost from HCMC to Mui Ne

Thanks Ross,

I'll contact the resort and see if they can arrange it.

Caroline, I'll let you know what they say.

Thanks again

Ho Chi Minh City...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Private transfer cost from HCMC to Mui Ne

It is easy to get a private car from HCMC to Muine. You have 3 days in HCMC

it is plenty of time for you to book a car.

Cheers

Tony Lee

Ho Chi Minh City...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Private transfer cost from HCMC to Mui Ne

There are some resorts in Muine have suttle bus from HCM to their resorts.You can contact the one you book asking them if they have that service.

TonyLee

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Private transfer cost from HCMC to Mui Ne

Hi,

I am looking to do this same trip in about a week.

If anyone has any places I should contact to book this please let me know.

We won't be spending any time in HCMC this time so want to book this before we arrive in Vietnam.

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,873 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Private transfer cost from HCMC to Mui Ne

There is a website VN Rent-a-car that offers transfer to Mui Ne Phan Thiet, Ham Tien. The page shows a cost of $80 one way for 4 persons ina small Toyota. I dont know of them but have asked for details. Feel free to make your own contact and if you do take up the service please report,on these pages.

Cheers Ross

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
998 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Private transfer cost from HCMC to Mui Ne

We have been to Mui Ne a couple of times and had a private driver and took the bus which is so much cheaper. Sinh Cafe can arrange either, have a lovely time, Mui Ne is one of my favorite places along with Phu Quoc.