We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help choosing hotel Saigon

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
242 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Help choosing hotel Saigon

Hello All,

I am looking for a nice central hotel in district 1 with a good pool and fitness center (with weights) for 3 nights at the end of this month.

I have narrowed my choice down to the following...Grand, Duxton, Rex, Legend or New World...

They all seem to be a similar price and in a similar area so can anyone give me any pros or cons for any of them please?

Forster, Australia
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help choosing hotel Saigon

I can recommend the Liberty Central, it has a rooftop pool and gym, excellent views, GREAT breakfasts, just around the corner from the markets and within walking distance of most attractions. The hotel is only quite new and in very good condition, rooms are very comfortable and friendly staff.

Greg

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
66 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help choosing hotel Saigon

My vote goes to Rex (New WIng) or Caravelle. Did try the roftoop poll and gym at Rex (they had weights), breakfast is good at both places, so are the views and the location.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
242 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help choosing hotel Saigon

Great, thanks for the advice both of you.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help choosing hotel Saigon

Check the Intercontinental Asiana Saigon too.

5. Re: Help choosing hotel Saigon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2013, 10:21