We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Spa

Adelaide
Level Contributor
317 posts
173 reviews
Save Topic
Day Spa

Hi,

Any recommendations on a day Spa for both my husband and myself, preferable in Disctict 1

No happy endings please :) :) :)

Cheers.

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,062 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Spa

Ha ha Homer, that is so brazen and so funny :-)

I am not sure that the regular posters will know how to answer you query. They are probably laughing too hard to hit the 'report inappropriate content' button. I hope you get what you need and you both come out with a happy ending/result :-)

I will be watching with interest.....

Mark

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,875 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Spa

Ha, the most memorable of the various happy ending tales that have appeared here from time was by a woman whose husband was offered just such an ending while lying on a massage table just a few feet from where she was having her massage. The location was a spa in a reputable 5* hotel. Everything and anything goes in HCMC.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
317 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day Spa

MMMmmmmmmmmmmm when I re read my post I was not sure if it would offend,hoping it does not as this was not the intent,but was not too sure of how to phrase it any other way, on TA that is :)

Cheers,

Tracey

Adelaide
Level Contributor
317 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day Spa

Got to have a giggle about that one CreakingBones.

Hope the hubby said no for his sake... :) :)

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,875 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day Spa

homer I'm sure that nobody (or very few) on here would be offended as long we stick to euphemisms.

She was outraged. Hubby's thoughts on the matter (if known to her) were not disclosed.

Wish I could recommend a suitable spa for you (non-HE for both genders) but no doubt somebody else will appear with suggestions.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Day Spa

I would suggest " The white lotus spa" if you google it. They have room for couple. I am sure you and your husband will comfortable there.

Trang

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Day Spa

Diamond spa and clinic on 185 Bis Võ Thị Sáu street, ward 7, district 3, HCMC :)

Nguyệt Quế Spa on 305/9 Nguyễn Trọng Tuyển street, ward 10, district Phú Nhuận

Adelaide
Level Contributor
317 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Day Spa

Thank you for both the recommendations,I will have a browse,have a few months before take off.

Cheers

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,062 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Day Spa

Hey Homer,

Will be there in 7 weeks so I will check out the place CB was talking about and let you know if it's up to standard :-)

Kidding?

Adelaide
Level Contributor
317 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Day Spa

Ha, ha, think we may have started something here.

Just had a looked at another thread and the same 'Term" was used, don't feel so bad now and that was by a chap.

Have decided on the " Cat Moc Spa" has great reviews and no endings :)

How long are you in Vietnam for?