We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pandora Type Charms

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic
Pandora Type Charms

Looking at getting a couple of Pandora Type Charms whilst in Ho Chi Minh and wanted to know if anyone knew where they could be purchased. They don’t have to be the genuine item just some charms that will fit. I like to buy one in each country I visit as a memento of my stay there. Thank you for any suggestions.

Jill

Wanaka, New Zealand
Level Contributor
3,147 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pandora Type Charms

I would love to do the same thing! The tricky thing will be working out what will fit as I don't want to take my pandora bracelet travelling.

Perth, Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pandora Type Charms

There is a pandora store in hcmc. It opened a year ago . A couple of streets away from the duxton hotel

Adelaide S.A.
Level Contributor
935 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pandora Type Charms

I am sure you will be able to get them in any Silver Shop. I bought a couple in Hoi An. I was sitting on the beach and was approached by a girl who noticed the bracelet I was wearing., she gave me the address of the shop in town that she was from and later that day I went in and had a look. Bought two charms, a conical hat and a Buddha. They are 925 sterling silver and look great.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
468 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pandora Type Charms

Oh bugger, wish I had known 4 months ago...I still have half a bracelet to fill! A question I should've asked before I went but just assumed I would see over there, which I didn't.

Adelaide S.A.
Level Contributor
935 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pandora Type Charms

Sonlou73.....There's always next year :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pandora Type Charms

Thank you for the help, now just one more question to those that have purchased them do you rember how much you paid for them?

Thanks,

Jill

Adelaide S.A.
Level Contributor
935 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pandora Type Charms

I paid around $15 each for mine and then they fixed a ring for my husband (he had bent it a bit out of shape) for nothing.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
468 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pandora Type Charms

I am tempted weary-traveller001. Deciding on where to take the family...

9. Re: Pandora Type Charms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 05:18