We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ho Chi Minh trip from 1/10/2014-7/10/2014

Which Ho Chi Minh City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ho Chi Minh trip from 1/10/2014-7/10/2014

Hello! Me and 3 girl friends will be going to Ho Chi Minh on the above mentioned dates. As its our first time travelling to Vietnam, anyone can help us with our itinerary for our trip? Although its still long till the date but we're really excited on our trip so we want to start planning early so that we could enjoy every moment of our holiday there! We will be arriving at 8AM local time on 1/10 and leaving at 9.30PM local time on 7/10. Much appreciate if anyone could contribute us with some ideas. Thanks! :)

1. Re: Ho Chi Minh trip from 1/10/2014-7/10/2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 13:47
Ho Chi Minh City...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Ho Chi Minh trip from 1/10/2014-7/10/2014

Welcome to HCMC! I have the same question as above. And hope I can help.

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ho Chi Minh trip from 1/10/2014-7/10/2014

hmmm. i guess i could move around in fact. Just maybe like let me know how can move around? cause I heard HCM is more of a busy city itself and doesnt have really much things to look around? not sure though thus why asking for help. hahaha.

4. Re: Ho Chi Minh trip from 1/10/2014-7/10/2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 12:37
sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,629 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ho Chi Minh trip from 1/10/2014-7/10/2014

Kelvin - soliciting for business is strictly prohibited on TA - you should expect that all your posts will be removed

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ho Chi Minh trip from 1/10/2014-7/10/2014

Dear Adeline Koo,

You have 7 days to travel in Vietnam (From 1/10 - 7/10). You are just in Ho Chi Minh city? Do you want to go Nha Trang, Phan Thiet or the other destination in Viet Nam? I’m living in Ho Chi Minh city, so I can help you.

Give me your destination, and I will give you directions and some suggestions.

Have a good day.

Anne K

Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
9,674 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ho Chi Minh trip from 1/10/2014-7/10/2014

If you are Chinese Malaysian then may I suggest you look for a hotel in Cholon which is HCMC version of Chinatown. For one everyone there speaks both Vietnamese and a Chinese Dialect which I stand corrected is mostly Hokkien which you should be familiar with. A small family run hotel should be about 30 to 45 Ringget.

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ho Chi Minh trip from 1/10/2014-7/10/2014

Heyy sorry for late reply. I planned to go dalat once I arrived at Saigon airport, then move to nha trang, after that mui ne and lastly back to HCM. Is it okay?

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ho Chi Minh trip from 1/10/2014-7/10/2014

Heyy sorry for late reply. I planned to spend the day at HCM then to go dalat by bus at night of day 1, then move to nha trang, after that mui ne and lastly back to HCM. Is it okay? Will there be bus to move from dalat to nha trang n mui ne? Or we need to rent private car?

Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
9,674 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ho Chi Minh trip from 1/10/2014-7/10/2014

I just got back from travelling on the mountainous road to Dalat. Not the safest road to travel on in a bus. one flipped over only a few weeks back. I was in a private car and it wasnt an enjoyable trip. Either fly there or go by bus from Nha Trang up the mountain range then fly back to HCMC. But really I don't think you have enough time to do all the things you want to do in 7 days.