We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shoes

Which Ho Chi Minh City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
34 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Shoes

A bit funny this question might seem, but im having trouble finding shoes in Vietnam. So does anyone know if theres a shop that sells shoes sizes between 43-45 in HCMC or Cambodia? Runningshoes, flipflops, whatever..

Ho Chi Minh City...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shoes

Hi there,

You could find big size shoes (both for man & woman) at Vietnam Factory Outlet. There are branded shoes with big size available.

Address: 132 Bui Vien, District 1, HCMC

Business time: 9AM-10PM

Fanpage: www.facebook.com/vietnamfactoryoutlet

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
4,735 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shoes

Yes but they will be bad quality fake that you will pay more than at home...

Normal markets and supermarkets just go up to 42/43...

Ho Chi Minh City...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shoes

It's free to visit & check out yourself if you guys happen to come in town. It located at the most crowded area in D1 for foreigner.

Best,

Jacky

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Shoes

Around Ben Thanh market, there is a dedicated street named Thu Khoa Huan selling shoes, flipflops and so on for you to choose.

Good luck

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,246 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shoes

Joonas L If you do find some, don't expect them to last. I've known shoes to fall apart within a couple of weeks. And of course as soon as you've gone outside with your purchase, don't expect any after sales service. When it comes to shoes it really is buyer beware.

Best pair of flip flops I bought in Vietnam was at the night market on Phu Quoc Island. 3 years on and still going strong ....... but then they were made in Thailand! Parkson will do you shoes that last but at Western prices.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
34 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shoes

I understand the low quality part of shoes in Vietnam, but can hardly believe they're more expensive anywhere here, than Europe? At least back home proper running shoes for example cost more than 100 euro easilly. The thing is that im heading to Thailand to do training for a month, so i need shoes for running every day. Maybe i should buy 2 pairs then? Hehe..

But thank you all for answers, its now one of my main objectives in HCMC to check them places out! :)

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
35 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shoes

I have théame issue, but only today did I see some great shoes of my size in Tax Plaza. They even has leather soles... A rarity.....

8. Re: Shoes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 05:16