We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mekong Delta Tours

Which Ho Chi Minh City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ankara, Turkey
Level Contributor
33 posts
197 reviews
Save Topic
Mekong Delta Tours

Hello guys,

Me and my husband planning to visit Mekong Delta on this October..

I want to know that; which tour will be the best? One day tour or 2 day/1 night tour?

What do you reccomend? Is it worth to go?

Thanks

Kumsal

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mekong Delta Tours

The Mekong Delta always rates as the "unexpected" highlight for many visitors. Two days will obviously allow you to see more than one, but either way do not miss it!

You can use the search box at the top right of this page for options,

Watch out for those who reply to these threads with the same generic 5 paragraphs of what to see and do. Avoid Cai Be as it is mass tourism at its worst, private tour or not, your on a non-stop conveyor belt.

Good Luck!

Edited: 10 August 2014, 01:50
pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,408 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mekong Delta Tours

Also beware of fake replies to your request from Travel Agents dressed up as travellers.

When you do your search for recommendations try to avoid single posters or replies without personal information, Avatars that evoke travel, or names that suggest they could be involved in the travel Industry. Should you get unsolicited personal messages then report these to TA to help weed out the fakes.

Cheers Ross

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mekong Delta Tours

As 95% of expats living in Vietnam have their hands in tourism related business (hotels, travel companies, restaurants). I'd be more wary of the sheep in wolf clothing who works by PM.

Cheers,

"Ben"

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mekong Delta Tours

"Avatars that evoke travel, or names that suggest they could be involved in the travel Industry."

Great advice. After all, what on earth could travel industry people have to contribute to travel forums eh! Don't confuse the spammers with those of us who contribute genuinely impartial advice.

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,408 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mekong Delta Tours

Never met one Tim

Ross

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mekong Delta Tours

Well, if you can spot the hidden marketing/advertising or partiality in my postings, feel free to point it out!

Victoria Park...
Level Contributor
110 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mekong Delta Tours

Hi we went for a one day trip of the Mekong using Jason superstar services our private guide- mr handsome superstar showed us so much in that one day the highlight of the trip was going to his families home on the Mekong and help prepare and eat lunch with them such a rewarding experience

8. Re: Mekong Delta Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 05:17