We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Hue to Da Nang

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
From Hue to Da Nang

Day 1. Thien Duong (Paradise Cave) Tour

Day 2. City Tour in Hue

I have a night flight to catch from Da Nang to Saigon at 7:30pm. What train or bus companies should I book for an evening arrival (5-6pm) in Da Nang?

Hue Tours
Self-Guided Tours & Rentals, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Eco Tours
Discovering Heritage
Bus Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Xe Om Tours
City Tours, Bike Tours, Motorcycle Tours, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Tour From Hue - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,576 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Hue to Da Nang

Try here:

seat61.com/Vietnam.htm#Southbound%20timetable

Looks like the SE1 or SE3 train.

Richard

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Hue to Da Nang

Always leave plenty of time to catch flights etc as traffic can be pretty bad in some places with unexpected holdups

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: From Hue to Da Nang

Thanks guys. Should I visit Phong Nha and Thien Duong cave independently? Or with tour?

Day 2, I have the whole morning until 1:30pm. Is it enough to visit Hue city?

Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Hue to Da Nang

No u really need 2 days in hue plus see the old citadel is great. Confetti restaurant is great & the artwork I took home!

5. Re: From Hue to Da Nang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 June 2013, 09:36
Da Nang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: From Hue to Da Nang

Hi friend

the first day you book full day Phong Nha Cave

second day you try visting the Thien Mu pagoda, Old Citadel, Tu Duc Tomb until 1h30 pm , you get tourist bus to Da Nang city.

Cheer

Moscow
Level Contributor
914 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: From Hue to Da Nang

There are heaps of tourist offices in Hue. Walk in to any one or two of these and you will come away with a handful of car, bus and train options. Best to try and find an option that gets you directly from Hue to Danang Airport.

8. Re: From Hue to Da Nang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 07:18