We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hue weather

wigan
Level Contributor
112 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Hue weather

What is the weather like currently in hue , the forecasts seem to all be saying cloudy and thunder, is this expected for this time of year, arriving next week and was hoping for sun!

California
Level Contributor
698 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hue weather

Right now it is about 39/40C (about 100F) and very humid and has been for the last few days and will likely continue for the next few days. Any clouds and thunder happen late in the afternoon and not everyday. Lots and lots of sun. Starts hot in the morning and gets worse by the hour.

Edited: 15 May 2014, 23:47
leicester
Level Contributor
2,167 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hue weather

We left Hue yesterday after 3 days of 38 degrees and sunshine. It was very hot but is supposed to be getting stormy over next few days.

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Hue weather

Hi Julie ,

The weather in Hue is mostly sunny and summerlike now. Next week Monday is a stray t-storm; summer like hot. Welcome to Hue where is a land full of history, the capital of Viet Nam over centuries. Have a good journey!

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hue weather

I'm in Hue at th moment, it's mostly hot, cloudy sometimes, not the nicest weather in Vietnam.

London
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hue weather

I've been here for six days and the heat is quite oppressive. It's been 38-40 degrees every day. Make sure you bring hard-core blockout if you're here in May and a shawl and hat to protect yourself. On the cyclos, I've been throwing a sarong over my legs to avoid sunburn. I notice a lot of the (wiser) domestic tourists walk around the tombs and the citadel beneath a large umbrella.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hue weather

A nice big umbrella is a nice alternative to smearing chemicals on your body.

London
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hue weather

True and less sticky!

I confess that I only feel hotter if I slather on creams and generally instead try to walk in the shade or cover exposed parts as much as possible.

Hue, Vietnam
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hue weather

The weather now in Hue is hot and hot, blue sky; it's so good for taking pictures.

Oh, yes, in the afternoon, the thunder often appears with cloud from 4:30pm, but still hot, and it's too hard to rain. I am waiting for rain.

9. Re: Hue weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2015, 06:17