We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise or Novovel hotel in Nha Trang

Westminster...
Level Contributor
350 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sunrise or Novovel hotel in Nha Trang

Dear travellers

I booked Sunrise but it seems to have a few bad reviews lately, Novotel seems to have better review and very consistent.

I plan to change to Novovel

Any of you have knowledge or familiar with these 2 hotels?

thanks for your input

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
442 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise or Novovel hotel in Nha Trang

We stayed at the Novotel for 2 nights in early August and found this hotel very good value for money. Our room on the 12nd floor offers a panorama view of the city - breakfast is excellent.

2. Re: Sunrise or Novovel hotel in Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2010, 20:41
Westminster...
Level Contributor
350 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunrise or Novovel hotel in Nha Trang

buianhphuoc

thank you for your input

Owee

Thanks for the feed back

if they both are the same in terms of quality, I will keep the reservation since there's a cancellation fee by Agoda.

all these time,I thought backpack area is in downtown.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunrise or Novovel hotel in Nha Trang

they are basically the same, but i like Novotel style better.

Westminster...
Level Contributor
350 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunrise or Novovel hotel in Nha Trang

TravelSense

from the photos, Novotel rooms seem to have more characters. Sunrise rooms seem newer. Only I read a few recent post of clogging toilet and run down rooms :(

Saigon
Level Contributor
2,567 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunrise or Novovel hotel in Nha Trang

Hi Vy

I stayed at Sunrise twice last year and Novotel this summer July because they had promotion. Stay 03 pay 02. still there I guess, Novotel is newer

Both hotels room are very nice. Sunrise is more fancy with 5* and should get 3rd floor up for a better view. big selection on buffet breakfast meanwhile Novotel is smaller, less food.

02 hotels swimming pools are small. fitness center, sauna free for both

the most important is Sunrise services is better, very welcoming,friendly staff and very helpful. wifi is free both

Sunrise is closer to Dam market. ie, both just walking distance

I check out Sheraton and see thier room and I am so impressed their swimming pool. I definitely stay here on my next business trip

Check it out if you want to stay at the brand new in nhatrang

Good trip to Nhtrang

Westminster...
Level Contributor
350 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunrise or Novovel hotel in Nha Trang

heinzhuynh

Wow, what a great detail report for comparison

Thank you so much

Saigon
Level Contributor
2,567 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunrise or Novovel hotel in Nha Trang

just lucky that I did stay at the hotels that you are going to. any more questions on that, just ask.

Have a good trip Vy

cheers

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,025 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunrise or Novovel hotel in Nha Trang

Quy if you are going to pay a fee for changing your booking rather stay at the sunrise.I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.Sunrise is 5 star,Novotel 4 star.I never hear any complaints about any of them.The sunrise does look much better and is on a big plot of land.

Westminster...
Level Contributor
350 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunrise or Novovel hotel in Nha Trang

viet

I would have to pay only 15.00 cancellation fee to Agoda

but as you 've mentioned, they are about the same, then I am good to go

heinzhuynh

I am good for now

thanks