We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ha Van Hotel

Which Nha Trang hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Luang Prabang, Laos
Destination Expert
for Luang Prabang
Level Contributor
444 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Ha Van Hotel

Have read great reviews about this little hotel. Going to Nha Trang in January. Can someone tell me though whether this hotel is more frequented by the younger set and suitable to them or does it cater for all ages. We are 40's and 50's.

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
5,666 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ha Van Hotel

It has a mixed crowd,possibly more towards the younger set.All the people I know who have stayed there have been happy.Has a nice rooftop bar and is walking distance to good restaurants,bars,shops and the beach.Jan is a busy month in Nha Trang,building up to Tet early Feb.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,575 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ha Van Hotel

I have stayed there and sometimes visit because the owner is a friend of mine. I observe that the guests are mostly middle aged, but has younger guests also. The backpackers do not tend to stay because it is a bit out of their budget. By all means book the Ha Van.... I would recommend it to anyone.

Owee

www.owee58.com

Luang Prabang, Laos
Destination Expert
for Luang Prabang
Level Contributor
444 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ha Van Hotel

Owee,

Your advise is good enough for me. Thanks

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ha Van Hotel

My wife and I stayed at the Ha Van Hotel during the last year. It caters to a wide variety of travelers of all ages (I am in my 60's). It's pretty central to everything, and we enjoyed our stay. They also did a pretty good wash and dry laundry service for us for next to nothing as I recall. It was a good stay for a reasonable price.

5. Re: Ha Van Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2011, 05:20