We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nha Trang - Dalat by road

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
Nha Trang - Dalat by road

Does anyone know if the authorities have cleared the road to Dalat from Nha Trang since the landslide and so that cars can use it? I realize this is Tet and thus wonder if one can still travel on the road.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,578 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nha Trang - Dalat by road

I had people arrive here by bus from Dalat, so I must assume the road has been re-opened.

Owee

www.owee58.com

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nha Trang - Dalat by road

The new road to Dalat is open now,it was only closed for 24hrs.Motorbikes could still get through at that time.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nha Trang - Dalat by road

Thanks for the info.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
2,590 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nha Trang - Dalat by road

I passed this one day ago on the way from Nhatrang to dalat and saw the slide but some trucks on the work. So it is very okay to go

Cheers

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nha Trang - Dalat by road

Thanks for the update. It eases my mind!

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
696 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nha Trang - Dalat by road

Can anyone please tell me how long does it take by road from Nha Trang to Dalat or Vice Versa and is there a bus service and what price. We are looking at the second week of November. Hopefully the rain will have gone by then. Greatly appreciate replies.

Regards, Keza

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
2,590 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nha Trang - Dalat by road

Hello Keza

Phuong Trang or sinh cafe bus to go for the round trip daily. Easy to book. Cost 120.000vnd for one way. don't know if the price will be higher by your travel's time. Taking 04 -5hrs to arrive.

November is usually with some landslides on the Pass of Khanh Vinh. new highway to link 02 cities.

Cheers and hope this help

8. Re: Nha Trang - Dalat by road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang