We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiring sunloungers on the beach?

manchester
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
208 reviews
Save Topic
Hiring sunloungers on the beach?

Hi , I am tentatively looking at staying in a small hotel in nha trang, not been before so I am after some advice. If I book a small hotel with no pool is it easy to hire sunloungers on the beach. Thanks in advance

pgh, pa
Destination Expert
for Da Nang
Level Contributor
2,749 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiring sunloungers on the beach?

Go to the Louisianna Brewhouse and use there loungers as long as you eat and drink there it's ok.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiring sunloungers on the beach?

I second that. That's what we do, even if we live 5 km away.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hiring sunloungers on the beach?

Brilliant, sounds okay to me, does it get packed or is it reasonably quiet ?...thanks for you replies.

Edited: 06 August 2013, 21:11
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hiring sunloungers on the beach?

Not packed at all, but the number of loungers is limited. Go early in the morning.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hiring sunloungers on the beach?

Thanks again Jim B.

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,066 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hiring sunloungers on the beach?

It can get busy depending on the time of the year but plenty of places to choose from, going rate is about a $1 a day. Most popular places are the sailing club and Louisiana. Try and get out to Bai dai ( long beach ) about 30km out of town on the airport road.

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
458 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hiring sunloungers on the beach?

We used the loungers next to the sailing club price 70,00 dong for two for the day. They sell cold drinks beer water etc and used the toilets in the sailing club for free!!!! Good cheap day

8. Re: Hiring sunloungers on the beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang