We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Nha Trang

Save Topic
Hotels in Nha Trang

Hey guys,

I'm planning a trip to Nha Trang in September, so would you recommend some good hotels and local eateries?

Thanks!!!

Nha Trang, Khanh...
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Nha Trang

Hi Uyen, it's easy to take a look at Bed & breakfast list. if you like a dorm it is Ihome, and if you don't it's nha trang inn with a private room. there is many good restaurant around backpack area like cafe des amis, the lantern, Com Ngon Lanh ( it's really good one).

Cheers,

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Nha Trang

Which type of hotel you like to stay? Resorts or beach front hotels? Good price or luxury one?

If you come to Nha Trang for the first time I recommend that you should choose a beach front hotels. They have great location so it's convenient to discover many places around Nha Trang.

If relaxing is your first priority, you can choose to stay in a Resort :)

3. Re: Hotels in Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 11:05
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Nha Trang

The OP really needs to state a target price range for any response to make sense. Most hotels are "good" for their class, from $20 and up.

NEWTOWNARDS, N...
Level Contributor
392 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels in Nha Trang

Not sure of your standard of hotel you require but I stayed right beside Yen's Restaurant earlier this year and the food was awesome - currently rated number one here on TA and I can see why. Looking forward to my return in January so I can give it a visit.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,576 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels in Nha Trang

Meh, Yen's is overrated IMO. Then again, I'm in the minority. The hotel next door is probably the Ha Van. Cheap enough but very noisy (and not from construction noise). When we last stayed there, the place was full of drunks running amok, pounding on doors and generally raising hell all hours of the night. The walls are paper thin, which added to the misery of our stay. We checked out the next morning.

A decent hotel room with cable, Wifi, air-con, and most of all, clean can be had for less than $25. If that fits your budget, take a look a Danny's place - the Carpe DM. Best deal in Viet Nam in my opinion. If you're jonesing for something at the higher end and up, you can take a look at a number of hotels on the beach too numerous to mention.

Suggest taking the time to review the restaurant and hotel reviews for Nha Trang. Good luck and Happy travels!

Richard

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
672 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels in Nha Trang

There are many good hotels along Tran Phu street (from hostels for backpackers to big resorts) but because you didn't mention the hotel standard you want to stay, we could not recommend exactly which one.

8. Re: Hotels in Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang