We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get Armenian Visa if your having Philippine Passport

Dubai, Dubai...
Level Contributor
48 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
How to get Armenian Visa if your having Philippine Passport

Hello Good Day! I'm Filipino and working in Dubai holding Ordinary Philippine Passport. I'm planning to go to Armenia but I'm not sure if I can have the visa upon arrival just like what I did to Georgia. And I'm also considering riding a train going to Armenia from Georgia coz airfare from Dubai to Armenia is quiet expensive compare to Dubai- Georgia. And I read a lot of blogs and I find it interesting experience riding train but still I have doubts regarding Border Visa. I want everything is fine on our trip. Which one is easier airport visa or border? Hoping for your positive response. thank you in advance..:)

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get Armenian Visa if your having Philippine Passport

Hi Grace,

How are you, your planning to travel in Armenia is great its a beautiful country

Buy ticket from philippines to armenia thats all we are free visa to visit armenia

nice travel

2. Re: How to get Armenian Visa if your having Philippine Passport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 20 May 2014, 08:09
Dubai, United Arab...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get Armenian Visa if your having Philippine Passport

Hi ArminMK,

I am planning to go there in Armenia on May 2014 and would like to know if you know any travel agency that offers a relatively affordable tour (city tour and outside-city tour).

Thanks.

Regards,

Michael

Edited: 20 April 2014, 05:37
Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
14 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get Armenian Visa if your having Philippine Passport

Hi Michael,

There are a number of tour agencies, who offer different tours. If you tell me the dates of your visit and what are your travel preferences I can help you with it.

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
14 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get Armenian Visa if your having Philippine Passport

Hi Grace!

Nice you are visiting Armenia. I will advice you to apply for e-visa. It will not take much time, but it will guarantee your entry to Armenia without any problem.

Here you can apply for e-visa:

https:/…evis_n.put_application_p0

When you arrive to Armenia and you need any help or guidance, just let me know. I will be happy to be in help.

Dubai, United Arab...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How to get Armenian Visa if your having Philippine Passport

Hi I applied visa online and got denied... can I still apply again..Im from Philippines.. Your help or suggestion will be highly appreciated

- MFA Rejection: Double apply

Dubai, United Arab...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How to get Armenian Visa if your having Philippine Passport

I applied visa online to Armenia and got denied, due to double entry and I dunno why, does anyone experience this..Can I re apply Im from Philippines.. your advise/help will be highly appreciated...

Dubai, Dubai...
Level Contributor
48 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How to get Armenian Visa if your having Philippine Passport

Hello Nhey, I've been to Armenia last May 2014 we just got our visa upon arrival btw I'm a Filipina too. :) And regarding your case I haven't heard any cases like that coz 3 of my friends already applied for the same thing and they didnt face any difficulties. Hope you can get your visa too. Armenia is an amazing place. :)

Edited: 26 August 2014, 09:46
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: How to get Armenian Visa if your having Philippine Passport

hi Grace, i confirmed already our trip to yerevan on eid Oct 2-5...any recommendations like restaurant, tours and tourist spot.

Dubai, Dubai...
Level Contributor
48 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How to get Armenian Visa if your having Philippine Passport

Hi Ray, I suggest to book your trip to Envoy Tours. :) They will provide you everything you need in literal.:) History, tours & recommendation of restaurants and a lot more. :) If you haven't book for hotel/hostels they also have- you can check their website for more details. :)

And for my personal experience, our Armenian Trip was really awesome- our cheapest trip ever. If you love gelatos, coffee & if you missed pork~ its everywhere and seriously cheap. :) We enjoyed Japanese food too coz its really cheap compare here in Dubai, hope you can drop by to Wasabi Restaurant near Republic Square they have Filipino chefs. :) We stayed at Envoy and its walking distance to the Republic Square, Museums & Cascade. :) Better stay around the city to enjoy night life, cafes & pubs. :)

Happy Travels. :)

Get answers to your questions about Armenia