We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I listen to duduk in Erevan?

Which Yerevan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
173 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I listen to duduk in Erevan?

Thanks

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
80 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I listen to duduk in Erevan?

You should ask marriot hotel because they know all the events everybody's or there are numerous cages that have it.

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I listen to duduk in Erevan?

Hey there,

There is a restaurant in Yerevan called 'Hin Erivan' or 'Old Yerevan' they have live Armenian music there. It's at the corner of Tumanyan street and Northern Avenue.

Envoy Team

Edited: 11 September 2011, 12:23
Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I listen to duduk in Erevan?

You can listen at the restaurants with live music ,Like Old Erivan,Pandok Yerevan(recommends)Prisoner of the Caucasus,Afrikyan's pandok,Tumanyan pandok,also at the Parvana and other restaurants with live musik.Be informed that live music is after 19:00.Also if you are interested in duduk I recommend you visit workshop on duduk manufacturing.Have a nice trip!

Mississauga, Ontario
Level Contributor
90 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I listen to duduk in Erevan?

Can you please tell me where this place is. I'm very interested in learning more about the manufacturing of duduk.

Thanks,

TaloBalo

5. Re: Where can I listen to duduk in Erevan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2013, 10:18