We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are Art Supplies Available in Yerevan?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
16 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Are Art Supplies Available in Yerevan?

I so appreciate all the travel experts on tripadvisor everyone is always so helpful!

We are traveling to Yerevan in a couple weeks and I wondered where art supplies are available in the city. I am interested mostly in watercolor paints, brushes and watercolor paper. Does anyone know the location of a good art supply store? Thanks in advance for your help!

Stepanavan, Armenia
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are Art Supplies Available in Yerevan?

Please visit Vernisage, the open air market for that. It is open only on weekends - located near Republic square, behind the Hanrapetutyan Hraparak metro station.

Best, Taguhi

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
16 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are Art Supplies Available in Yerevan?

Thank you for the info! We were able to visit the market and did see some supplies there. We love Armenia and don't want to leave tomorrow. I'm sure we will be back!

3. Re: Are Art Supplies Available in Yerevan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 May 2013, 21:05
4. Re: Are Art Supplies Available in Yerevan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2014, 06:17