We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport in Dhaka City

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Transport in Dhaka City

Can anyone recommend a reliable and professional car and driver service for a business trip? What would the approx cost be per business day?

Also - can anyone recommend a 4-star business hotel in the city centre with good restaurant?

Thank you.

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport in Dhaka City

You can contact with tiger tours for the car service.

for the business hotel i would use HOTEL LAKE SHORE...@ gulshan 2

their service is good @ decent price.

Level Contributor
1,035 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport in Dhaka City

Hi Bronnie,

If I were you i would also request your business counterpart for recommendations for a car hire. Usually companies that deal with forgein delegates provide transportation if they are geenrous enough.

As you are coming as a business traveller, I would recommend you stay closer where your business meeting will take place due to the huge amount of traffic.

If your meetings are in Gulshan/Banani then shihab209's advice isnt that bad. There are also several guest houses as well in the area.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
8,912 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport in Dhaka City

The "Lakeshore Hotel" in Gulshan is reasonably ok and the food not bad either.

Destination Expert
for Bangladesh
Level Contributor
381 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport in Dhaka City

You can try Hotel Sarina also. It is most center area of Dhaka's new commercial area with good food option.

5. Re: Transport in Dhaka City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Dhaka City
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now