We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Very Long Trip Reports - Fully Loaded

Bolton, UK
Level Contributor
2,140 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Very Long Trip Reports - Fully Loaded

In my trip report for Kep, I wrote :

"On our way back we spotted the most overloaded car we have ever seen. How they managed to drive it without it tipping over I’ll never know. We kept overtaking it, stopping and taking photos. They were only driving at about 5 miles an hour and each time they passed us they waved and beeped the horn. You’ll just have to wait to see the photos and what state the car was in (which was unbelievable!), as I will make a separate post for this vehicle. I’ll do this after my final post, as I think this car deserves it."

Well here are the photos - Enjoy.

…photobucket.com/albums/…

P.S. For anybody interested the Very Long trip reports are now continuing on the Philippines forum.

Kurashiki, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kurashiki, Cambodia, Myanmar
Level Contributor
16,080 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Very Long Trip Reports - Fully Loaded

I was once on a small truck in Laos that was so loaded with people & livestock that the we heard a huge BANG!, and one of the tires had burst. It took abotu 5 minutes to fix the flat but then about 10 minutes to get everyone loaded back into & onto the truck! :-o

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
525 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Very Long Trip Reports - Fully Loaded

Yes they probably are experts at fixing burst tires. Lot of practise..

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Very Long Trip Reports - Fully Loaded

Thanks, it really made me smile.

14. Re: Very Long Trip Reports - Fully Loaded

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 21:17