We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

must do's in cambodia

adelaide
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Topic
must do's in cambodia

my boyfriend and i (21years old) only have one week to spend in cambodia at the beggining of march. what are the must do's? best places to visit? tours?

any information would be appreciated!

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,228 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: must do's in cambodia

Hi bodhi,

without knowing your budget and style of travel it's a bit hard to really offer useful suggestions.

Have a good read through the top questions (upper right) and then check the 'things to do' on the left - make a list and then come up with some kind of draft itinerary. Post it here and there will be heaps of people who can offer suggestions. Check out recent trip reports too, via the search box directly above your post.

With a week, I'd go for flying into PP (2 nights) and the remainder of your time in Siem Reap to explore the Temples of Angkor. and flying home from there.

book your air tix online directly with the airline and then accommodation via the hotel webite - everything else can be sorted through your hotel or when you arrive

two useful pre-trip research sites are:

www.canbypublications.com .. for maps, sample itineraries etc

www.travelfish.org - link to Cambodia in blue at the top

then check out youtube - lots of travellers are now posting videos of their adventures and this will wet your appetite.

cheers

helen

adelaide
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: must do's in cambodia

great thanks for the advice :)

bangkok
Level Contributor
31 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: must do's in cambodia

My girlfriend did a post on "21 things to do in Cambodia" - its necessarily the best things, or in any particular order, but it should give you an idea of what to do and see if the Kingdom of Wonder.

www.ashaandryan.com/cambodia/21-cambodia/

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
663 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: must do's in cambodia

Slow Travels, thoroughly enjoyed your blogs. Thanks very much

5. Re: must do's in cambodia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2013, 10:17