We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Globalteer

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Globalteer

Hey everyone! I signed up to do the Elephant sanctuary in Cambodia with Globalteer. Has anyone used them before? I would really like some feedback before I fully commit.

thanks!

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,213 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Globalteer

Hello Raeray,

welcome to TA - one of the things you may have missed seeing is the search box. it is directly above your post and if you put in 'globalteer' you will get to all previous posts about this topic/organisation

there are many posts about voluntourism - please read carefully before you part with your cash - not only do you need to consider it from a financial point of view - but an ethical one too - who benefits from your voluntourism - you? the organisation?, the locals? ... there are two sides to this argument/conversation

cheers

helen

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Globalteer

Thank you, Helen. I just didn't find much on there.

3. Re: Globalteer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2013, 12:43
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
285 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Globalteer

You may find more info just searching Sen monorom elephant sanctuary (I assume its that one)

Cologne, Germany
Destination Expert
for Cologne, Laos
Level Contributor
7,316 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Globalteer

The sanctuary in Sen Monorom is called Elephant Valley Project.

If it is the same project you refer to, I can only highly recommend it as it a fantastic place to watch these amazing animals. However, I booked directly with them, and didnt use any company.

6. Re: Globalteer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 05:16