We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are the visas on arrival in Cambodia for 30 days?

belmont, ca
4 posts
Save Topic
Are the visas on arrival in Cambodia for 30 days?

If we get a visa at the airport on arrival will it be for 30 days? We want to be sure how long we can stay before buying the plane tickets. I know the visas may be different for different nationalities so for the discussion we have US passports. I have checked previous posts but do not see any mention of the length of the visa on arrival. Where can I get more information about the visas for Cambodia? Thanks

lewes uk
Level Contributor
9,081 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are the visas on arrival in Cambodia for 30 days?

Hi,

Yes, the voa is valid for 30 days. This link gives basic info: www.canbypublications.com/cambodia/visas.htm

Cheers

belmont, ca
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Are the visas on arrival in Cambodia for 30 days?

Thanks Paul, This gives me all the info we need. Looking forward to the trip

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Level Contributor
338 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are the visas on arrival in Cambodia for 30 days?

In my experience, in practice, your visa is valid until the same day (number) the following month as you arrived - in other words when I got my visa in Feb, it was only 28 days, but in November it was 30 days, and if you arrive in January it is likely to be 31 days. Its really just something to keep in mind if you arrive in February.

I haven't had to get tourist visa for a while, so this may have changed but I've heard of others who've had the same experience.

4. Re: Are the visas on arrival in Cambodia for 30 days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2014, 06:18