We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clothes selling in f.o.s, siem reap

2 posts
Save Topic
clothes selling in f.o.s, siem reap

I just saw their Armani Exchange and Ralph Lauren polo is quite cheap, just 20++ USD .. Isn't authentic ??

Please advise...

Thanks in advance...

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,937 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: clothes selling in f.o.s, siem reap

are you kidding?

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: clothes selling in f.o.s, siem reap

It is also possible that they are rejects or "seconds" that didn't pass quality inspection and hence are real but of an inferior quality. There are many sweatshops in Cambodia that make clothing for brand name labels. I do not know this particular store so i merely make the suggestion that you inspect carefully before purchasing.

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: clothes selling in f.o.s, siem reap

Yes, is true.....I also feel a bit unbelievable ....

Seoul, South Korea
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: clothes selling in f.o.s, siem reap

That is factory stock..

so same original.

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: clothes selling in f.o.s, siem reap

I guess that is factory stocks. Actually, there are stocks remained lots of quantity after exporting by garment factory and these stocks is sold to stock buyer with very cheap price to all over the world. This is same quality and same label but no license of origianl brand company. Comsumer can just decide buy or not.

Kurashiki, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kurashiki, Cambodia, Myanmar
Level Contributor
16,084 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: clothes selling in f.o.s, siem reap

There is factory stock, factory seconds and also fakes. Examine them carefully as the seconds have puckers here and there, irregular stitching and sometimes different sleeve lenghts/improperly sewn-on sleeves, irregular hems etc.. Some of the stuff is real, looks like a lot of the sports stuff is exported to Singapore thus the tiny sizes (I have to buy an XL in the Adidas tennis blouses and I am a US medium).

7. Re: clothes selling in f.o.s, siem reap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 05:19