We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cambodia....here we come :-)

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
216 reviews
Save Topic
Cambodia....here we come :-)

Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you. Especially Anne, Thmoore and Ian for your advice and help. We depart on Thursday for our first trip for 3 weeks and it is safe to say we couldn't have done it without the help from this forum.

Whether you are travelling or staying home this Xmas, I wish you all happy and memorable times.

X

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,355 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cambodia....here we come :-)

Hey balimoon ... have a fantastic trip and do be sure to write up a report on your adventures when you get back (that will probably be after you have begun to plan for a return trip)

xmas greetings to you & yours and a safe & happy 2014.

cheers

helen

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13,249 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cambodia....here we come :-)

Thank you balimoon.

Just be aware that for some Cambodia and Cambodians can be very addictive and that there is no known cure other than frequent return visits.

Have a great trip.

All best regards. Ian

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cambodia....here we come :-)

How lovely, have a great trip and Merry Christmas and a safe New Year to you and yours.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cambodia....here we come :-)

Have fun .We will just miss you . we head for Saigon dec 26 and P.P jan 2.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cambodia....here we come :-)

Ian and Helen, I already know you are right and I am positive we will love it....already got designs on where we would visit if we went back! I will make some notes (memory is not so good) and post a report when I get back.

Thanks Ann for the lovely message and two4travel have a great trip.

X

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
421 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cambodia....here we come :-)

Have a great trip balimoon and look forward to hearing how you enjoyed Cambodia when you get back. We are off there on the 29th January for 10 nights before heading onto Vietnam till the end of April.

I have seen you on the Goa forum many times ( like myself ) and hope that you enjoy Cambodia just as much.

Enjoy.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cambodia....here we come :-)

Thanks aljuan

Lucky you going out for 3 months :-) Note to self: sort out holiday allowance or get a new job!

Have a fabulous time!

X

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cambodia....here we come :-)

hello balimoon,

have a fab trip. am 'jealous'. :) have been plotting a return to cambodia since 2011.

will miss you in goa this december. make sure you go off the tourist places in sr, like off pub street, into town.

best wishes for a great birthday, as well, happy angkor sunrise!

- jyoti

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cambodia....here we come :-)

Hey Jyoti,

Thank you so much, will miss you too. Will raise a glass to you and your gorgeous family....tell Junior to send me some photos :-)

Thank you for the birthday wishes. Hope you have a fabulous Xmas and a healthy happy 2014

Xx

10. Re: Cambodia....here we come :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 06:18