We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What other countries can we go from Vietnam, by BUS!

Luzon, Philippines
1 post
Save Topic
What other countries can we go from Vietnam, by BUS!

Hello,

Me and my sister will stay in Vietnam from Dec 19, to Dec 22, Do you have any suggestions what other countries can we go by bus?

At least another 2 countries, but we need to go back to Ho Chi Minh on Dec 27, because our flight back to the Philippines is On Dec 28, in the morning.

I really need your help, because this is the first time that me and my only sister will have a sister's bonding. I want this to be perfect.

Edited: 14 December 2013, 17:08
Phume Phnom...
Level Contributor
12,610 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What other countries can we go from Vietnam, by BUS!

How about placing your posting on to the Vietnam Forum?

More likely to get responses on the VN Forum.

Rgds. Ian

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,411 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What other countries can we go from Vietnam, by BUS!

why not stay in Vietnam and explore some more? - four days in HCMC does not do justice to this amazing country.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What other countries can we go from Vietnam, by BUS!

Yes i would not bother going anywhere else ,or you will spend all the time in a bus. As for other countries nearby i suggest looking at a map.

Edited: 14 December 2013, 23:08
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What other countries can we go from Vietnam, by BUS!

Sorry i see this is your first post ....welcome. The answer to your question would be. Cambodia ,Laos, or China.

5. Re: What other countries can we go from Vietnam, by BUS!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2014, 05:17