We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much should I take,staying for 3 months.

Portsmouth, United...
1 post
Save Topic
How much should I take,staying for 3 months.

I will be teaching out in Phnom Penh for 3 months,my accommodation and food will be payed for. So the money will be just to travel in the weekend around Cambodia and buy some food. It'll be English pounds I'll be exchanging.

Also should I get malaria tablets,i know its a low risk area but I'm worried just in case something goes wrong.

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
326 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How much should I take,staying for 3 months.

Different strokes for different folks. How long is the string?? Some people choose to sleep in hostels and eat noodle soup, and drink with the locals. While others enjoy the comforts they are used to in the western world. Eating at nicer restaurants, staying in comfortable accomadations, and have a cold drink in a nice establishment.

To each their own. The main thing is to enjoy yourself no matter your budget.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: How much should I take,staying for 3 months.

You can still eat in i good places and stay in good hotels, i did in vietnam and really spent not a lot for three weeks. but as you said each to their own.

Save Reply
13. Re: How much should I take,staying for 3 months.

Whatsvthe name of yr apartment u said u paying us$440 a month?

14. Re: How much should I take,staying for 3 months.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2016, 05:15