We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cambodia Ankor Air

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Cambodia Ankor Air

Hi,

Can someone let me know whether it is safe to purchase air tickets on the website of Cambodia Angkor Air (http://www.cambodiaangkorair.com/en/) ? Has anyone experienced any problems?

Thanks.

Greater Adelaide...
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
546 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cambodia Ankor Air

Have used them before, and they're okay if you need to get their quickly, and don't really want to - or don't have enough time - to drive or take a bus ...

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,662 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cambodia Ankor Air

I booked my flight on their website ok

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
55 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cambodia Ankor Air

Have booked to travel tomorrow! Will let you know how it goes!!!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cambodia Ankor Air

Hi,

We booked via their website before leaving the UK, all confirmed via email and e tickets received.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
55 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cambodia Ankor Air

Well I got here ok!!!! Managed to check in 2 half hrs before, no queue at counter, very helpful small plane 2 seats either side about 7 0 max, very smooth boarding and flight! As not many on plane only took about 20 mins to get off at siem reap get visa and leave airport!!! Most hotels arrange free pick up and mine was waiting!! Just back from sunset at Angkor Wat, amazing !

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cambodia Ankor Air

Hi,

Thank you so much for all the responses - in particular, for all the details on the flights and airport procedures.

Much appreciated!

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
108 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cambodia Ankor Air

I booked a flight from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City using that site and travelled yesterday without any problems. The aircraft was very comfortable and the staff were fantastic.

I'm not sure which airport you're using but the check-in process at Siem Reap was incredibly slow so I recommend that, if you're leaving from there, you allow plenty of time. They say to check-in at least two hours in advance which is good advice to heed. Happy travels.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cambodia Ankor Air

Thanks very much for the information. I am using the Siem Reap airport so thanks for the tip re timing.

Xinbei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cambodia Ankor Air

Hi

So you just show them your e-ticket? I never tried this airline.

Greater Adelaide...
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
546 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cambodia Ankor Air

#9: Cambodian airline with very limited flights ... but reliable enough to use, and no hassles so far ...