I have this ambitious itinerary of only 15 nights( excludes the return flights to London) to visit what I think it might be the main wonders of this Asian Region. So the main itinerary would be more or less:
- day 1 arrival to Bangkok ( 2nights) - ( 8th Nov)
- day 2 - City Tour / temples of Bangkok
- Day 3 - Fly from Bangkok to Hanoi ( 3 nights total In Vietnam )
- day 4 - ( 1 night cruise in Halong Bay)
- day 5 - Halong Bay
- day 6 - Return to Hanoi -Fly from Hanoi- back to Bangkok ( 1 night in Bangkok)
- day 7 - Fly from Bangkok to Siemp Riep ( For The Angkor Wat Temples ) ( 4 nights in Cambodia)
- day 8 -- day 11 - > To visit Angkor Wat ( 3 day pass)- and The Floating villages lake etc..
- Day 11 - day 15 - Get the Flight from Siemp Riep to Krabi ( 4 nights in Krabi and or Phi Phi Islands)
- Day 15 - Fly back to Bangkok ( 1 night in BaNGKOK)
- Day 16 - Fly from to Bangkok
Do you think this is too ambitious. I thought that flight prices are relatively cheap between these countrie and it's more than likely that I won't go back to this part of the world so soon , this could be a good ideia. Any thoughts on this itineray should I spend less or more days in these areas ?
Thank you in advance