We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good pool

Which Phnom Penh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
307 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Good pool

Travelling in March and it's going to be hot - looking for a great stylish hotel in Phnom Penh with a great pool

Phume Phnom...
Level Contributor
12,524 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good pool

Cambodiana - large outdoor pool. Good location and easy for walking. Hotel has changed hands several times in recent years. Not sure about current situation. But I used to like it but now use the Sunway as my hotel of choice in Phnom Penh - but no pool - if not using Pavilion, Blue Lime or Kabiki which all have outdoor pools but are not "full service" hotels but great and very convenient places to stay.

Best regards. Ian

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,237 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good pool

You might like to check out the Manor HOuse - we're booked for there in April

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293940-d952229…

happy planning

helen

Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
4,139 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good pool

Hi

My wife and I went to Phnom Penh in April last year and we stayed at the Raffles Hotel Le Royal. I like more modern style hotels but Raffles does have an elegant touch to it and they have a nice pool. I have a Phnom Penh trip report that I can share with you if you are interested. Send me an e-mail on gardkarlsen@hotmail.com and I'll send it to you (or anyone else that are interested). The trip report also contains my views of the hotel and photos of the room.

Regards

Gard

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good pool

Blue Lime has a terrifc pool and lazing around area.

Bairnsdale...
Level Contributor
199 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good pool

Im with Ann, Blue Lime is just beautiful. The Pavillion looked nice too

6. Re: Good pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2010, 07:16