We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nagaworld bus phnom penh to saigon

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
nagaworld bus phnom penh to saigon

May I know if someone has been travelling from pp to saigon with this bus? Where I can purchase the bus ticket at phnom penh? How long is the journey and how much does it costs? Thanks

london
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nagaworld bus phnom penh to saigon

Hi there...did you take this bus in the end ?

What was the cost of it and what did you think?

thank you!!

Torre del Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
2,940 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nagaworld bus phnom penh to saigon

The journey including the border crossing and one stop for a short break usually works out to about six hours. Have you a visa or letter for entry to Vietnam?

I can't remember who I travelled with but looking at other coaches on the same run, they all look about the same. It's only overnight coaches where some are rough (regardless of the picture in the ad) and some are not, that are different.

Normally your accommodation, or if not, another guest house in PP can arrange a ticket for you, and will charge you the going rate. They are set prices, and not bad by western standards. I only paid the equivalent of $18 from Siem Reap to Saigon on my return.

Fuengirola, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nagaworld bus phnom penh to saigon

Where can I catch this bus to Saigon?

Australia
Level Contributor
371 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nagaworld bus phnom penh to saigon

People think they need to book in advance with this type of travel and it really is not necessary. Sure get information, but you are not the first to be at a hotel requesting a ticket to HCMC. Let them know when you arrive, which day you need or want to go and they will organise it. I have done this the night before as if plans are somewhat flexible and you choose to stay or leave, travel plans are easily arranged. Relax and be confident in your ability to do this stuff on the ground in the country with help from locals and staff.

5. Re: nagaworld bus phnom penh to saigon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2014, 06:21