We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with hotel urgently needed?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Help with hotel urgently needed?

I have read so many hotel reviews for our upcoming trip to VN and PP I am reviewed out.

I have managed to book the The Grand hotel in HCMC and The Novotel in NHa trang but I am really struggling to book one in Phnom Penn.

So far The White Mansion looks good but so do many others. That would be my top price but I am open for cheaper suggestions. We are both pensioners so location location is very important.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
4,659 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with hotel urgently needed?

maudy you could have a look at this place.

There seems to be a room for all budgets. It's nice and quiet and close to most of the attractions.

http://www.thepavilion.asia/index.html

Have fun

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,979 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with hotel urgently needed?

check out Blue Lime but make sure you ask for a room on the ground floor - the stairs are very steep getting to the upper levels

Melbourne...
Level Contributor
163 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with hotel urgently needed?

I’ll second Blue Lime - I haven’t stayed there personally but I have heard good things from friends that have stayed there.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with hotel urgently needed?

If you are looking at White Mansion then have a look at Hotel 252, it is very close by, its not near the Riverside but a tuk tukl ride for $2 will get you there and they have lovely Tuk tuk drivers out the front.

Ask for a lower room if stairs are an issue.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Level Contributor
328 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with hotel urgently needed?

Amanjaya Pancam Hotel

1, Street 154, Sisowath Quay

5 of 5 stars

Check out my review on this place. My favorite in PP.

Aarhus, Denmark
Level Contributor
348 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with hotel urgently needed?

252 is covered by new building sites.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help with hotel urgently needed?

Thank you so much all off you.

Blue lime and Amanjaya Pancam as no availability on my dates Hotel 252 unfortunately has no lifts.

I am looking at The Pavillion with more confidence.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
14,012 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help with hotel urgently needed?

At the Pavilion not all rooms are at ground level nor does it have a lift/elevator so be sure to specify any mobility limitations at time of booking as indeed you are already probably doing.

Best regards. Ian

Hobart, Australia
13 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Help with hotel urgently needed?

We're currently staying in the monument hotel. Our price range is a little below the pavilion and, after hours of stalking around reviews then actually looking in the rooms of places we landed on this one. The staff are lovely and helpful, the rooms are tastefully decorated, the whole place smells nice and the hotel is closely linked with an NGO helping abused children and ending child trafficking.

For $55 a night we have a 'twin' room (two double beds) and we are definitely happy with this place. Highly recommended and we will be staying here again when we're back in Phnom Penh.

10. Re: Help with hotel urgently needed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 05:20