We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Linen Boutique Hotel

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
White Linen Boutique Hotel

Hi. We'll be staying at White Linen Boutique Hotel. I believe it's near the Russian Market. Will it be easy for us to visit other tourist spots like Silver Pagoda etc? Thanks :)

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,323 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White Linen Boutique Hotel

Yes, it's cheap to hire a tuktuk for a day so you can go to anywhere near or far.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13,631 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White Linen Boutique Hotel

Personally, I do not regard staying at a hotel near the Russian Market as being at all well placed in Phnom Penh. Tuk tuk rides are now no longer as cheap as they used to be and all these one, two, three dollar fares all rapidly add up.

Best regards. Ian

Camp Kratie for Phnom Penh this morning on the PP Sorya big bus.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: White Linen Boutique Hotel

Thanks! I'm looking at just renting a car for the day :)

Sihanoukville...
Level Contributor
400 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: White Linen Boutique Hotel

Impossible to rent a car without a Cambodian D/L. You can get car and driver starting from around $75 a day. Better to pay those extortionate tuk tuk fee's!

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: White Linen Boutique Hotel

Thanks for the info hotdigr! Tuktuk it is!

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
19 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: White Linen Boutique Hotel

Here call this tuk tuk driver no21-sarvut phone number 07588228you need someone that won't scam you and he is based at Teahouse botique hotel and there a rate charge display there so you want to be sure not conned .whole day trip @usd 15 if I am not mistaken. Plus point is you will go cheaper place for food and drink .just tell him .he knows what to do

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: White Linen Boutique Hotel

Thank you Stevchee! Can't wait!

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
19 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: White Linen Boutique Hotel

No problem.my great pleasure

9. Re: White Linen Boutique Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2015, 05:16