We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phnom Penh taxi

Which Phnom Penh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
87 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Phnom Penh taxi

Can anyone tell me how much it costs to get from the PP airport into town? I'm staying at the Mad Monkey. Thanx

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,425 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phnom Penh taxi

tuk tuk $7+ car $12+ ... have a look via the search box for current prices - I'm sure there have been some relatively recent posts

London, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Phnom Penh taxi

the taxi booth at the airport has $9 tickets & $12 tickets. ask, or demand a $9 one. you pay the driver after the journey so I'm not really sure what purpose these tickets serve. you'll probably end up giving the driver $10 and you probably won't get any change back.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Phnom Penh taxi

Here's a blog post I did about all of the options: movetocambodia.com/phnom-penh/…

From the airport to Mad Monkey will be a $12 taxi (BKK1 is in the $12 area). You'll be able to get a tuk tuk for $7 inside the airport, or for $5 just outside the airport gate.

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
87 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phnom Penh taxi

Thanx for yr help. Flyin tday. Whoohoo!

5. Re: Phnom Penh taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 06:17