We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel...
Level Contributor
688 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Visa

Hello,

i've heard that once i have a visa for Kazakhstan, it is also valid for Kyrgyzstan.

Is that correct?

thank's

Ori

Bishkek, Bishkek...
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa

visit this site

www.dcsmfa.kg/index.php…

damirrrad@yahoo.com

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel...
Level Contributor
688 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa

thank's for the information, but there are still some things that i don't understand.

let's say that i have a tourist visa for Kazakhstan, now please tell me:

A. can i first enter Kyrgyzstan from Tajikistan by land with this visa, , travel a bit in Kyrgyzstan and only then continue to Kazakhstan by land?

B. can i land in Bishkek and enter Kyrgyz with my Kazakhi visa?

C. can i enter Kyrgyzstan by land from Kazakhstan with a kazakhi visa, travel a bit and then leave from Bishkek by flight?

D. do i need to apply for 2 entries visa? if i cross from Kazakh to Kyrgyz, does the entry to Kyrgyz count as another entry?

thank's

ORI

Kajaani, Finland
Level Contributor
58 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa

Copied from this page: http://m.mfa.gov.kz/en/section/1133

"Tourist visas granted to nationals of the third states under national Kazakhstan law and the Kyrgyzstan law relating to entry, stay and exit from the Republic of Kazakhstan or the Kyrgyz Republic, shall give holders the right to freely enter and exit during visa validity period via multilateral crossing points in districts of the Kyrgyz Republic’s Issykkul, Talas and Chu Provinces and in districts of Kazakhstan’s Almaty and Zhambyl Provinces adjoining the Kyrgyz Republic, except for areas where access by foreign nationals is restricted (the list of states of which citizens are allowed to enter on Tourist visas to Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan is currently being defined)."

It looks to be valid info, but checking it directly from closest embassy is recommended

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel...
Level Contributor
688 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa

i see, thank's

5. Re: Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 05:30