We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enter Kyrgyzstan with a Kazakhi visa?

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel...
Level Contributor
659 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Enter Kyrgyzstan with a Kazakhi visa?

Hello,

i am an Israeli citizen who's going to have a Kazakhi visa (there is an embassy in Tel Aviv). does someone know if i can enter Kyrgyzstan using my Kazakhi visa, and if so:

1. is it valid for the whole of Kyrgyzstan, or just for specific parts? if so, for which parts exactly?

can i arrive to bishkek and get a flight from there? can i cross the whole country and exit to Tajikistan?

2. If i go out from Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan with my Kazakhi visa and then want to come back to Kazakhstan - does this entry to Kazakhstan counts as another entry, so that i actually need to get a multiple entry visa to Kazakhstan?

thank's

Ori

Kajaani, Finland
Level Contributor
58 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enter Kyrgyzstan with a Kazakhi visa?

These two are independent countries, and the visa regulations can be checked easily in the embassy pages. You seem to need a visa to Kyrgyzstan too, and probably a multi-entry visa to Kazakhstan. I am going to get multi-entry KZ visa too, since I plan to make a short trip to Bishkek when visiting Almaty in September.

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel...
Level Contributor
659 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enter Kyrgyzstan with a Kazakhi visa?

If i could find this information written clearly in the embassy pages i wouldn't have written it here....But anyway i won't take the risk, and get both visas.

Bishkek, Bishkek...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Enter Kyrgyzstan with a Kazakhi visa?

Hey Ori,

Just checked the information about the visa requirements for Israeli citizens. You will definitely need a visa to enter the Kyrgyzstan. That's for sure. I can give a link with this info, but it is in Russian, don't know if that will make sense to you.

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel...
Level Contributor
659 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Enter Kyrgyzstan with a Kazakhi visa?

hi,

thank's for your answer i'll be happy to see the link (in Russian).

also - do u know how long it takes to get this visa in Uzbekistan?

Bishkek, Bishkek...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Enter Kyrgyzstan with a Kazakhi visa?

Hey Ori,

Sorry for the late reply :)

The link is this one: http://country.turmir.com/visa_71.html

I'm not sure how long it may take to get this vise in Uzbekistan, however, what the post above also says is that you can get the Kyrgyzstani visa right in the Mana airport - that means it shouldn't take long. Sorry that can't help with any other experience about that.

6. Re: Enter Kyrgyzstan with a Kazakhi visa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2015, 06:17